How to Apply
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
Applicants for Melbourne and Manchester jointly awarded/dual PhD projects should:
- Identify a project of interest
- Register their interest via an email to the project supervisor based at the University of Melbourne, including the following information:
- Name, contact details
- Joint PhD project of interest
- Cover Letter, CV and Transcript
- Any supporting documentation
Note, all applicants are required to meet the entry requirements for a PhD at both partner universities to be considered.
CHECK ADMISSION CRITERIA
Minimum entry requirements for a PhD at Melbourne are summarised on the course website of the relevant faculty of your University of Melbourne supervisor:
- Faculty of Architecture, Building and Planning
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Engineering and IT
- Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences
- Faculty of Science
- The University of Melbourne: visa and English language requirements
- More information on Manchester’s admissions information, policy and relevant regulations can be found here.
All participants have access to living allowance and mobility support. Scholarships are awarded for 3 years, with the possibility of 6 months extension. All participants receive tuition fee waivers for up to 4 years.